- 4 medium peeled potatoes
- 150g mixed Asian green lettuce leaves
- 3 sliced tomatoes
- 1 diced red onion
- 1/2C plain soy yogurt
- Juice of one lemon
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Balsamic vinegar
- Dice the potatoes into roughly equal cubes and boil on medium-high heat for ~8 minutes or until they are tender. Strain and run under cold water.
- In a large salad bowl toss the lettuce, tomatoes and onion. Add the potatoes.
- To make the dressing whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper with a fork.
- Stir the dressing well through the salad.
- Serve with drizzled balsamic vinegar.