- 1 scoop pea protein
- 1C oats
- ½ C quinoa flour
- 1/3C egg whites
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 30g silvered almonds
- 40g dark chocolate (I used 85% Lindt)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C fan forced
- In a food processor combine all the ingredients except the almonds and chocolate
- Line a baking tray with non-stick paper.
- Take a heaped tablespoon off mixture and roll into a ball and flatten on the tray. Press in a few almond silvers.
- Repeat for the rest of the mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes and set aside to cool.
- Once the cookies are cook microwave the chocolate for 1 minute and then coat the biscuits.
- While the chocolate is still wet you can add some silvered almonds to the outside.