- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/4C coconut flour
- 1/4C shredded coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1.5C oat flour
- 1C almond meal
- 2 oranges peeled and pureed in a food processor
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/3C unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3C eggwhites
- 100g low fat cream cheese
- 2 tbs 0% Chobani yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 160°C fan forced.
- Coat a 9”x9” silicon to the baking tray with olive oil spray
- Mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately then combine together well
- Add the mixture to the baking tray
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean
- Meanwhile in a bowl mix the cream cheese, stevia, lemon juice, yogurt and vanilla essence. Set in the fridge.
- Once the cake is cooked let it cool on the bench, spread the icing and cut into 12 squares.